Wednesday 16 May 2012

In which I enter the Twittersphere

Yesterday I sent my first tweet and entered the twittersphere, or the twitiverse, or is it the tworld? Is this now a modern rite of passage? Baby’s first smile, word, step, email, tweet. But if you are interested you could follow me on @david_ellis  

Blogged previously about the visit from students from Switzerland, great to get some feedback from them today including this little gem, which I think is worth sharing...

“It was inspiring to see how people believing in their work can make a huge difference even in times of budget cuts and limited resources. A wonderful example of what can be done in the field of social services! Thank you for showing us part of what Local Solutions has set up in Liverpool. The entire week was filled with cordially welcoming people always ready to make the next joke! Switzerland could sometimes use a bit of the outgoing Liverpudlian mindset!”

No comments:

Post a Comment